TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Vouchers can be purchased for a minimum of £20 with no upper limit.
- All prices shown on the website are in pounds sterling and inclusive of VAT.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- Customers wishing to redeem their vouchers must make a booking in advance at applicable restaurants. Please note Tapas Brindisa London Bridge and Tapas Brindisa Soho do not take bookings).
- Reservations and goods are subject to availability.
- Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Vouchers cannot be used for any set menus, events or promotions offers across the restaurants.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +440207 590 0008.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from Brindisa Kitchens
- To request a refund, please email email@example.com with your full contact details and voucher code and a member of our team will contact you directly.
- You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself, this shall be treated as proprietary and confidential. If you subscribe we will email you periodically with news and updates. You can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time. Your personal information is not passed on to third parties. We require personal information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service and to keep you informed. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.